Rexton Hearing Aids
MyCore Hearing Aids
EMERALD S 8C RIC
A perfect combination of small size and huge new performance.
This tiny device boasts direct streaming to iPhone via Bluetooth® and easier streaming to most Bluetooth® enabled phones via Smart Mic. Emerald S 8C is small yet fully featured. Its variety of accessories offers full control and usability.
EMERALD M 8C rIC
Brand new features and benefits in a small hearing aid.
The Emerald M 8C is the ideal combination of small size and long battery lifetime. With up to 75 dB of gain, Emerald M 8C fits up to severe hearing loss. The size 13 battery and low power consumption of the hearing aid ensures longest running time.
MOSAIC M 8C BTE
The reliable BTE that fits any ear.
The Mosaic BTE is a highly discreet device that provides great control and easy handling with both Smart Direct App and Smart Key Remote.
- A small remote microphone that uses Bluetooth® to stream the speakers voice to the MyCore devices. It also offers hands-free operation for Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Can be used as a remote control.
- Can be used as a companion microphone to directly stream live conversations to the hearing aids.
Smart Transmitter 2.4
A versatile device that connects TVs and streams the audio directly to MyCore hearing aids providing Dolby Digital sound.
Cros 8c RIC
- Our wireless CROS solution for unilateral hearing loss. It comes in the sturdy 312 housing and is compatible with all MyCore wireless devices.
- Provides a permanent wireless sound transmission
- Uses energy-efficient Wireless Sync technology resulting in a longer battery run-time.
- Small, discreet, convenient remote control with easy to use buttons.
- For use with MyCore, TruCore and Essential1 products.
Please answer the question below to the best of your ability. After you choose your answer, the next question will appear. At the end of the survey, you will be provided with a score, and you may send this score to us so we may discuss any hearing loss issues you are having.
Are there situations in which you find it difficult to hear clearly?
Do you have to strain to understand conversations?
Do you have a problem hearing over the telephone?
Do you have trouble following a conversation when two or more people are talking at the same time?
Do you have trouble hearing conversations in a noisy background such as a restaurant or a group gathering?
Do you have dizziness, pain, or ringing in your ears?
Do family members or coworkers remark about you missing what has been said?
Do people complain that you turn the TV volume up too high?
Do you find it hard to hear someone when they talk in a soft voice or whisper?
Do you find understanding women and children particularly challenging?
You received a score of